Experience designing, prototyping, and helping build fun and engaging interactions and games for a wide range of audiences.
Lead 3D character artist on Knockout Ciry
- Built real-time characters and rigs for prototyping
- Built real-time props and environments for game prototyping
- Helped write the story script for our game
- Responsible for communicating the design to our global team and helping that team hold the vision during production
- Produced GDD and overall flow for our products game
- Designed quests and mini-games
- Prototyped minigames internally with in house unity developer
- Work with educational experts to ensure our game is achieving the desired outcomes
- Responsible for finding and managing the work of external contract development studios to assist in our production
- Directed voice actors
- Provided feedback and guidance on art and animation
- Assisted with defining the UX for a new form of interactive product
- 3D modeled and rendered product concepts
- Worked with hardware & industrial design team to help guide the physical appearance of the product
- Produced CAD for portions of product prototype
- Prototyped new interactive experiences using TouchDesigner and internally developed tools
Art Direction of current project, Gunnhildr. Modeling and texturing 3D assets for the game. Creating 2D concepts for assets and locations. And working with a lighting artist, vfx artist, and an additional 2D concept artist to make the vision for the game a reality.
Painting illustrations for cards and packaging for any board game/ card game they were currently working on.
Designed backgrounds and props for Adult Swim series